LETU to host Jackson Dunn for Family Life Week | Events
Released by LeTourneau University:
LONGVIEW, TX (KLTV) - LeTourneau University will host guest speakers Jackson and Krista Dunn who will present a five-part series on family life issues, Feb. 28 through March 2. The sessions are free and open to the public.
As the university relationships coordinator with The Center for Relationship Enrichment at John Brown University, Jackson Dunn designs and delivers programs to help students cultivate emotional and relational maturity during their undergraduate experience.
Jackson and his wife, Krista, will speak at 10:50 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday, at 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Tuesday, and at 10:50 a.m. Wednesday. They will encourage students to develop constructive, healthy relationships.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ranger cheerleader tryouts moved to Dec. 13 due to possible inclement weather
- E. Texas woman dead, two men injured after Kilgore crash
- College offices will be closed Nov. 27-29 for Thanksgiving holiday
- Teen dead, another critically injured after wreck
- Kilgore fire department to take over operation of golf course