Baby Girl is in foster care, needs a permanent family soon | Families
Baby Girl is an American Bull Dog who was surrendered to the Humane Society of North East Texas by her owners. The apartment complex management, the owners say, thought she was a pit bull and told them to get rid of her because of their complex's pit bull restrictions.
Baby Girl is a sweet-natured dog with a cute smile, due to her cleft lip. She is four years old, loves people, and would make a great addition to any family, the shelter says via Facebook.
Baby girl is currently being fostered while she waits for her forever family to adopt her. This picture from Mary Zarosky, her foster mom, shows Baby girl cuddled up in her foster home! They say she is housebroken, crate trained, great with kids(she is currently around 4 & 2 year old ROUGH boys) and other dogs.
If you're interested in meeting and possibly adopting Baby Girl or other shelter pets (the Longview shelter is currently full, so they would love for you to come out to meet some of these animals as soon as possible) call the shelter at 903-297-2170. The shelter is located at 303 Enterprise Street in Longview.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ranger cheerleader tryouts moved to Dec. 13 due to possible inclement weather
- E. Texas woman dead, two men injured after Kilgore crash
- College offices will be closed Nov. 27-29 for Thanksgiving holiday
- Teen dead, another critically injured after wreck
- Kilgore fire department to take over operation of golf course