Authorities seeking public help to identify burglary suspects | News
LONGVIEW, TX (KLTV)- East Texas authorities are seeking information that may lead them to suspects in multiple burglary and credit card abuse cases.
According to the Gregg County Sheriff's Department, deputies responded to several vehicle burglaries during the early morning hours on Sunday. All of these burglaries occurred in Longview in the Tryon Road area.
Unknown suspects took credit cards, wallets, and personal items from the vehicle. Images taken from surveillance camera footage show those suspects using the stolen credit cards at a local convenience store.
Authorities are asking anyone with information regarding these burglaries or the suspects involved to contact Investigator Floyd Wingo at 903-237-2532 or Gregg County Crime Stoppers at 903-236-STOP.
Copyright 2013 KLTV. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ranger cheerleader tryouts moved to Dec. 13 due to possible inclement weather
- E. Texas woman dead, two men injured after Kilgore crash
- College offices will be closed Nov. 27-29 for Thanksgiving holiday
- Teen dead, another critically injured after wreck
- Kilgore fire department to take over operation of golf course