Green Street temporarily closed between Methvin and Tyler Streets | News
From the City of Longview:
Green Street will be closed from Tyler Street north to Methvin Street starting Wednesday, September 26, 2012 from 8 am – 1 pm. and Thursday, September 27, 2012 from 8am – 1 pm if needed. The road closures will be for both north and south bound lanes.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o />
This road closure is for a private project that will be spray painting part of a building exterior. The contractor is David Reichert of D&M Painting. If you have any questions about the closure, please call the City Engineer, Mark Adas, at 903-237-1053.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ranger cheerleader tryouts moved to Dec. 13 due to possible inclement weather
- E. Texas woman dead, two men injured after Kilgore crash
- College offices will be closed Nov. 27-29 for Thanksgiving holiday
- Teen dead, another critically injured after wreck
- Kilgore fire department to take over operation of golf course